No one is allowed on the roof without Board or property manager approval. Only those who work for an approved company may go on the roof. This is to protect the roof warranty. For a company to be approved, the HOA must have the latest copy of the license and insurance. Once on the approved list, the unit’s owner or a representative from the approved company must email HOA@grovehomeowners.com and include the day and approximate time access to the roof is anticipated. No access is allowed if the information below is expired or not listed.
Acu-Temp Heating and Cooling–suspended, waiting on updated documents Advanced A/C & Refrigeration–suspended, waiting on updated documents
- Alexander Air Conditioning & Heating – expires November 10, 2023
Citrus Air Conditioners Inc– suspended, waiting on updated documents Creel Air Conditioning, Inc.– suspended, waiting on updated documents
- E&G HVAC Services – November 22, 2023
- Fallin’s Central Air Conditioning & Heating LLC – expires January 26, 2024
Fischer Air Conditioning & Heating Humidity Solutions of Florida– suspended, waiting on updated documents
- Lakeland Air Conditioning Company – August 11, 2023
- Lewman Electric and Air expires November 21, 2023
Max Cool Air Conditioning LLC–suspended, waiting on updated documents
- One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning – August 25, 2023
Springer Bros. Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC– suspended, waiting on updated documents Supreme AC Solutionssuspended, waiting on updated documents
- Tank Air Conditioning & Heating LLC – expires April 19, 2023
- Payne Air Conditioning & Heating – expires June 26, 2023
- Price Busters Heating & Air Conditioning – December 1, 2023
- Randolph’s AC – expires August 31, 2023
- Rideout & Sons Air Conditioning and Heating – expires June 14, 2024
- Ryals Brothers Inc. – expires January 2, 2024
- Wards Air Conditioning – expires June 3, 2023
For a company to be listed, the Board or property manager needs a copy of its license and insurance.
Note for approved companies
Many of our buildings have TPO roofs, which means workers need to be very careful not to step on items that may penetrate the material. Please also lay cardboard and drop cloths on the roof and around the unit when working to help reduce the chance of accidental damage. Also, do not drag units on the roof if one needs to be replaced. A crane must be used to lift a new unit to the roof and take the old one down.
No one is allowed to smoke on the roof. If workers are caught smoking while on the roof, your company will not be allowed to carry out any work on the property.
If you see any issues prior to carrying out the work, please let us know immediately, so it can be documented. We recommend taking pictures before and after the work is carried out.
Failure to comply may lead to legal action against the unit owner and AC company.